Business-Friendly SFO Hotel Rooms and Suites
All 789 of our spacious guestrooms and suites are designed with details inspired by the juxtaposition of the bay and nearby salt marshes, overlaid by the city grid of San Francisco. A double-paned window in each room allows you to relax peacefully after a long day of travel. Choose any of our view rooms to enjoy the San Francisco Bayshore, or opt for a Regency Club rooms for exclusive access to the Regency Club lounge with refreshments throughout the day. Enjoy beautiful modern décor, premium amenities and state-of-the-art technology in our recently remodeled San Francisco airport accommodations.
Enjoy these modern conveniences with your stay:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
• One king or two double beds
• 384 square feet of space with residential-style furnishing
• Regency Club Lounge offers beautiful views of San Francisco waterfront and cityscapes
• Regency Club Service: Breakfast (M-F 6:30-9:30AM, S&S 7:00-10:00AM), Mid-day service (11:00AM-5:00PM), evening hors d’ouevres (5:00-8:00PM) & cocktail service (8:00PM-9:00PM)
• Private fitness center located on 9th floor exclusively for Regency Club guests
• Suites between 729 and 1,400 sq ft of space
• Enjoy extra comfort and sweeping views of San Francisco Bay in one of our Bay View Suites
• Business suites offer a well-appointed living area, work station and separated master bedrooms
• Executive Parlor is the perfect place to host an intimate gathering or top level dinner meeting
• Experience the ultimate relaxation in our lavish Premier Suite located on the top floor
• One king, two queen or two double beds
• 384 square feet of space
• ADA AMENITIES: Fire alarm system including emergency strobe light and strobe light smoke dectector, closed-caption TV, cordless phone, lowered thermostat, light switches, entryway features, lathes, and peephole, lower bathroom features, including door handle, towel hooks, and towel rack, wide bathroom doors, grab bars in bathroom, raised toilet seat
Check-in Time: 3:00 P.M.
Check-out Time: 12:00 P.M.