Map, Parking and Transportation
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
Burlingame, California, USA, 94010,
Tel: +1 650 347 1234 , Fax: +1 650 696 2605
Located on the San Francisco Peninsula, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport is a contemporary hotel near San Francisco International Airport with free shuttle service daily to and from SFO and Burlingame.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport offers self-parking and valet parking near SFO. Self-parking is $6 up to 1 hour, $12 up to 6 hours and $25 for 6+ hours. Valet parking is $10 up to 1 hour, $20 up to 6 hours and $30 for 6+ hours. For oversized vehicles, the rate is $40 (with $20 per additional axle).
Park & Play Package
Our central location is the perfect starting point to explore the best things to do in the San Francisco Bay Area. Book our Park & Play Package, which includes room accommodations for two people and overnight valet parking for one car with come and go privileges.
Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
Flexible and convenient, our Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package is the perfect solution for fly-in, fly-out meetings. This San Francisco parking package includes accommodations and up to 7 days of covered parking.
- Valet parking: $30 for overnight
- Self-parking: $25 for overnight
- Valet parking for vehicles over 6’4”
- Park long-term with Park, Stay ‘n Fly Package
- Parking for RVs/trailers is $40 per night, with $20 per additional axle per night
Public transportation is everywhere in San Francisco. From the Cable Cars to BART trains, it’s easy to see the sights of the Bay Area via local transit, including the free trolley to downtown Burlingame, and our hotel near SFO with free shuttle service offers access to it all.
Complimentary San Francisco Airport Shuttle
Arrivals and departures are a breeze with our complimentary San Francisco airport shuttle. Our shuttle runs 24 hours to and from San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
To/From San Francisco Airport (SFO):
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle: Our hotel’s complimentary shuttle runs every 10-15 minutes. From SFO, take your luggage to the Departures Level center island and look for the area marked "Hotel Shuttle." The shuttle bus is marked "Hyatt Regency and Marriott.” For arrivals and departures between 12:00 a.m. and 4:46 a.m., free shuttles pick up guests every 30 minutes
To Downtown San Francisco:
- Grand Limousine: The exclusive provider for our hotel near San Francisco International Airport; our Guest Service Staff can make arrangements
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART): Take the Hyatt Shuttle Bus to/from SFO’s International Terminal to connect with BART. Approximate cost from the station to downtown SF is $8.65 one-way
- SFO SuperShuttle: Service is offered between SFO and Embarcadero or Union Square. Take the complimentary hotel shuttle to/from SFO to connect with SuperShuttle. $17.00 one-way
- Taxi: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an approximate cost of $45.00-$55.00 each way
- Town Car Service: Service from our hotel to downtown takes approximately 30 minutes, with an estimated cost of $55.00 plus 20% gratuity
- SamTrans: Service from Burlingame to San Francisco for $5.00 (adults) and $2.50 (youth and seniors)
- Caltrain: Weekday train service between San Francisco and San Jose, with commute-hour service to Gilroy. Weekend service is offered from San Francisco to San Jose. The Caltrain station is 5 minutes from our hotel
To Downtown Burlingame:
- Trolley Service: Daily free trolley service is available from our hotel to downtown Burlingame.
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Taxi and town car service
- Local area transit close by